Copyright © 2017 Physiotherapy & Massage Clinic - Physiomobility. All Rights Reserved.
Who we are
Our North York Physiotherapy practice was established in 2005 in Shops at Don Mills. Although Orthopaedic and sports physiotherapy remains our main focused area of practice, we offer more specialized physiotherapy treatments such as Pelvic Health Physiotherapy, Dizziness & Vestibular Rehabilitation, Concussion Management and Pain & Fibromyalgia functional treatment programs as well as GLA:D™ Canada for knee and hip osteoarthritis.
Our Homecare division provides same high quality physiotherapy and massage services at the convenience of our patients’ home throughout central & north GTA. Our multidisciplinary team of health professionals shares a passion for quality patient care and has a strong commitment to ongoing professional development.
Our bright, vibrant facilities are outfitted with state of the art equipment and create a comfortable and caring environment conducive to meeting our patients’ treatment needs.
- Reputation; Our patients attest to our reputation for excellence by referring friends and family.
- Recognition; Physicians recognize us as evidence based, result driven practices.
- Individualized treatment; each patient receives customized treatment program to target the root cause of the problem, not the symptoms.
- Insurance; We are an approved provider for Employee Health Plans, WSIB and Ontario Auto Insurance (MVA & HCAI). OHIP covered medical & psychotherapy services
- Billing; Direct billing for a number of Employee Health Plans, MVA & WSIB.
- Flexibility; extended hours with day, evening and Saturday appointments.
- Accessibility; wheelchair accessible with ample free parking.
- No referral; We do not require a doctor referral, but work closely with your physician.
Our team of health professionals possesses extensive training in the areas of physiotherapy, massage therapy, chiropractic, foot care and other related services. We brought together a dynamic group of passionate individuals who are enthusiastic about their profession and keep current with the latest developments in their fields.
In doing so, we are able to address our patients' needs and provide the level of care that is expected from Physiomobility Health Group. Whether your concern is prevention, injury, pain, or disability, our team is committed to helping you achieve good health and optimal functioning.
Giving back to the community is a vital element of our clinic's culture. We take tremendous pride in supporting and enhancing the quality of health in our community. Since the beginning, we have been privileged to have developed and learned from our relationships and friendships within the community.
Gita MikalDirector, Founder
Gita Mikal is the founder and director of Physiomobility Health Group. Gita is a highly trained and experienced Toronto physiotherapist with post graduate training and certification in Vestibular Rehabilitation, Concussion Management and Pain Management.
Gita’s passion for providing quality care led her to bring together a team of likeminded practitioners with high levels of education and training in their respective fields. Gita has created state of the art facilities where her team can collaborate in a professional yet relaxed atmosphere to help their patients reach their highest potentials. Gita’s vision includes bridging the gap between hospital and community clinics and facilitates patient access to a wide range of treatment options in one clinic. She has achieved this by developing easily accessible, evidence-based treatment programs including providing homecare services to Central and North GTA.