Copyright © 2018 Physiotherapy & Massage Clinic - Physiomobility. All Rights Reserved.
An evidence-based approach
Accredited pain management center offering Rehabilitative, Psychological & Medical treatments to patients suffering from acute and chronic pain conditions such as Fibromyalgia.
If you are experiencing pain resulting from an accident or an operation, or something more persistent that has not responded to simple treatments, we are ready to assist you. Our multidisciplinary team of medical doctors, pain management specialists, physiotherapists and other healthcare professionals, offers an evidence based approach to pain management and Fibromyalgia treatment in a supportive environment.
In addition to the traditional approaches of medication and Physiotherapy, we utilize a spectrum of diagnostic procedures and treatment options that can include Massage Therapy, Chiropractic, Acupuncture, Psychotherapy as well as individual and group Exercise Therapy.
Pain Treatment Program
Our outstanding team of healthcare professionals is committed to improving your function and giving you more control over your pain. The main components of our remarkable program include:
- Medical and psychological expertise
- Physiotherapy & rehabilitation programs
- Fibromyalgia program (Read more)
Conditions We Treat
In addition to acute conditions, including whiplash and postoperative pain, we treat complex chronic issues such as:
- Chronic neck and back pain disorders
- Post-surgical neuralgias and somatic pains
- Neuropathic pain disorders
- Chronic pain syndromes resulting from arthritis & humatologic conditions
- Chronic pain syndromes resulting from motor vehicle accidents and workplace injuries
Our medical doctors offer:
- A detailed Medical History
- Physical Examination
- Diagnostic interventional blocks and clinical, laboratory, and radiological investigation, such as X-rays, CT scan, MRI scan and bone scan
- An assessment of all previous and current medication, in order to make specific recommendations to your family Physician regarding an optimal medication regimen. Every effort is made to minimize adverse effects of medications and their interference with a normal lifestyles
- Development of a treatment plan, and implementation using highly specialized treatment techniques, such as nerve blocks
- Communication with the family Physician to build consensus on your treatment
Psychotherapy & Psychological Expertise
Our therapist offers:
- Coping strategies
- Biofeedback and Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Relaxation techniques including meditation and yoga
- Individual psychological counseling
See also: Psychotherapy
Physiotherapy & Rehabilitation Programs
Our Physiotherapist and Pain Specialist offer:
- Assessment of pain complaints, as well as previous treatments and their effects
- Assessment of functional abilities of daily-living and work activities
- Assessment of patient's general fitness for participation in a treatment program
- Goal-setting and the development of a treatment plan for achieving those goals
- Coordination of complementary services, such as Chiropractic, Acupuncture and Massage Therapy to maximize the benefits of treatments
Visit our Pain Relief Clinic in Toronto today to get started.
See also: Fibromyalgia