Dr. Dennis Lee
Certified Active Release Technique (ART®) provider
- Graduated from the Canadian Memorial Chiropractic College (CMCC) in 2001.
- Graduated from the World Health Organization: Beijing International Acupuncture Training Center (CBIATC) in Beijing, China.
- Attained Level 1 and 2 Vestibular-Ocular Certification from Postural Ocular Neural Systems.
- Attained Level 1 Cranial-Sacral Therapy Provider from the Upledger Institute.
- Attained Level 1 Functional Cranial Release Therapy from the Functional Cranial Release Research Institute.
- Attained KT 1 and KT2 Certification from Kinesio-Taping Canada.
- Attained Level 1 Certification from Dr. Joe Dispenza’s Evolve Your Brain Workshop. Workshop designed to assist in unlocking the true potential of physical performance along with psychological and emotional well-being through meditation, focused intentions, and visualization.
- Attended the Sports Therapy and Kinesiology program at York University.
- Active member of College of Chiropractors of Ontario and the Acupuncture Council of Ontario.
- By properly assessing the individual, Dr. Lee is able to diagnosis and implement treatment plans to treat acute traumas and chronic injuries including work injuries, sports injuries, motor vehicle accident injuries, and postural stress or repetitive strain injuries. Dr. Lee also incorporates a comprehensive neurological evaluation to determine the effects injuries are having on the nervous system, or the nervous system’s effect on the body leading to the injury. Dr. Lee utilizes various chiropractic and somato-sensory stimulation and rehabilitation to assist with posture, gait, vestibular and balance concerns. Dr. Lee also designs programs for correcting posture and maintaining core stability as a proactive measure to prevent future injuries and increase overall health.
- Dr. Lee lives a healthy and proactive lifestyle and believes that with healthy active lifestyle choices including diet, meditation, stretching, and regular exercise are important to maintaining one’s youth, vitality, and health